CASETTE TYPE CBRN SYSTEM
MARS CBRN provides a range of reliable and high-performance products fully adapted to the fight against CBRN terrorism and covers any emergency situation, particularly in border control situations.
Why Choose MARS Casette Type CBRN System
We make customer-specific production. Our designs are specially made according to vehicles and standards.
|Shelf life||10 years|
|Voltage||16 – 32 VDC|
|Filtration Air Flow||80m/h|
|Number of Protectable Staff||4-12 Staff|
|Max. Working Height||3000 meters|
|Operating temperature||-30°C / +55°C|
- CBRN filtration systems contaminated against mass destruction weapons, biological attacks and industrial leaks used to filter the air.
- Hermetic (leak proof) vehicle is to be applied.
- Dirty air is passed through high protection filters and filtered fresh air is delivered to the vehicle.
- The pressure in the vehicle increases with constant air flow until it opens the high pressure valve.
- The incoming excess air is discharged through the high pressure valve, keeping the pressure level constant.
- The pressure created by the fresh air inside the vehicle prevents dirty air from entering from outside and provides full protection.