for First Responders
FIREFIGHTERS · FIRE BRIGADES · RESCUERS · POLICE SPECIAL FORCES
BORDER GUARD · HAZMAT RESPONSE UNITS · HAZMAT RESPONSE UNITS
First Response CBRN Monitoring
Accidents and terrorist activities involving CBRN material pose a challenge to First Responders who have to be prepared 24/7.
MARS provides state-of-the-art detection equipment, and cost-effective CBRN solutions for first responders to meet the requirements for covering the entire timeline of a CBRN incident. Because we are aware of the demanding conditions emergency responders face on the field, as well as the key role of preparedness on timely informed actions, we also have dedicated user training courses.
We make customer-specific production. Our designs are specially made according to vehicles and standards.
Why Choose CBRN Solutions for First Responders
- Minimal false alarm rate
- Multisensor detection based on a unique, and 30-year proven, Aspiration type Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS, AIMS)
- Full situational awareness across all team members, even before alarm triggering levels
- Minimization of health risks by monitoring the presence of hazardous chemicals inside the cab
- Early detection of biological threats
- Fast, simple, and reliable BWA identification
- Separate assays for ricin toxin, botulinum toxin, anthrax, pox, plague, tularemia and SEB
- No special training required
- CBRN accidents
- CBRN terrorist attacks
- Customs & border control
- Toxic chemical leaks
- Monitoring of mass events and high security meetings
- Monitoring of industrial sites
- Surveying of potentially hazardous areas
- Hazardous chemicals detection